MORNING FISHING CHARTERS (7 Days)
Summer Season Prices Starting from September 1st – 31st May
$150 per person Monday to Friday ( MINIMUM 4 PERSONS ) or $600.
$200 per person Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (MINIMUM 4 PERSONS) or $800.
FULL BOAT HIRE 10 to 15 Persons
Monday to Friday $1500
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays $2000
Exclusive Boat Hire $250 per hour.
Minimum 4 hours including travel time.
Account: Deep Sea Charters
Bank : WESTPAC
BSB : 032 082
ACC # :395128
AFTERNOON CHARTERS (Group Bookings Only )
1.00pm to SUNSET – Exclusive boat hire only p.o.a
AFTERNOON AND EVENING HARBOUR CRUISES
A relaxing look at magnificent Sydney Harbour from the water. Subject to vessel availability.
Maximum 20 people p.o.a.
What do our customers get?
- All fishing Licenses, Tackle and Bait. Fishing instruction from a professional fishing crew – from local knowledge through to untangling your snags!
- Whatever you catch – you keep (subject to bag limits and size).
- Our professional crew does Gutting and scaling and preparing your fish for dinner.
- Up to 4 hours of fishing time – changing locations to chase the best catch (differs based on conditions).
- A great day out on the water.
- The chance to see offshore marine life – we’ve seen whales, dolphins, turtles, seals, albatrosses and sharks on our trips offshore!
A range of Pickup Points
Leaving from Sydney Fish Markets, we have a range of pickup points within Sydney Harbour. Find your closest location HERE
Our Refund Policy
It is the Captains decision whether to sail or not:
If we get to the heads and it is not good we will turn back with full refunds.
All clients must agree to return.
Vessels do not sail in over 15 knots Easterly or 20 knots Westerly
1.5m seas Easterly or 2m seas Westerly (Depending on distance between swells)
In the event of a bad weather cancellation by Deep Sea Charters clients are given opportunity to rebook or have a full refund.
During peak season November to March 5 days notice of cancellation is required.
Less than 48 hrs notice by the client means deposit forfeit, all other funds repayable.
Check the Seabreeze website for the latest weather.
Download Booking Terms and Conditions